Partners King and Boyers to Present at Webinar August 11
Jul. 27, 2017
Presented by The Knowledge Group, the webinar will provide an overview of the latest trends and developments in mass tort litigation involving defective drugs and medical devices. They will help the audience learn strategic approaches in establishing defense in light of these trends and other complex issues that surround mass tort claims.
Key topics that Doug and Jim will address include:
- Steps to Take to Ensure Proportionality in Discovery
- Utilizing Technology to Control the Data Instead of Letting the Data Control You
- Effective Strategies for Identification and Retention of Expert Witnesses
- Understanding and Addressing Regulatory Compliance Issues and Their Role in Litigation
- How to Use the Quality System to Your Client's Advantage
- June 2017 Supreme Court Opinion: Bristol-Meyers Squibb v. Superior Court of California, No. 16-466
For more details or to register, visit https://www.theknowledgegroup.org. Click these links for more information about Doug http://woodenmclaughlin.com/attorney/douglas-b-king, or Jim http://woodenmclaughlin.com/attorney/james-m-boyers.